My photo
You can pretend to be serious; But you can't pretend to be funny.

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show
Watch Now

Monday, October 29, 2007

SCARY HALLOWEEN PRANK ON TV ANCHORS

FINALLY, A GOOD HONEST REACTION FROM THE MEDIA !!!


Sacramento, CA News Anchor scared in halloween joke 10/27/2007
Friday morning News10 Good Morning in Sacramento, CA got a visit from some spooky guests. Yes, that's the weather anchor hiding under the desk.

Dan Elliott: "I like to think of myself as not easily scared or taken aback but it was a case of both for me today on News10 Good Morning."

Kelly Jackson: "I always wondered if any sound would come out of my mouth if I was frightened, and I didn't disappoint! It was a Scooby Doo moment!"

Monica Woods: "As soon as I saw what the screaming was about, I hit the floor. My only other option was to jump in Dan's lap! I think I made the right choice."

No comments:

Popular Posts

Missed it ? - The Archives !